You can track deliveries with DHL or GLS. The shipment number for your parcel can be found in your customer account under My Order.
The shipment number is also included in the emailed shipping confirmation (please also check your spam folder). Shipment tracking is not available for consignments of goods or posted letters.
Checking your order status is very easy. You have two options:
- Log in to your customer account: Further to your successful login, check out a summary of your latest order in the 'My Account' area. If an order is displayed, just click on the order to access additional information.
- Go to 'Order Status' (no customer account necessary): You do not need an account to check the status of your order. Just enter the order number and your surname.
In the order details, the status of every item as well as that of the overall order will be displayed. This may look as follows:
- Processing: We have received your order. The products you have ordered are now being prepared for shipping. Please note: The processing time for fabrics may be slightly longer due to the specific cutting required. The order can only be processed once the payment transaction for your chosen payment method has been completed.
- Sent: We have dispatched your order. As soon as your order has been sent, you will receive an email with the delivery information. You can track your order on its way via the shipment tracking link. This information is available within 24 hours of the order being dispatched. If you have not yet received your delivery, please check the status with our courier service via the shipment tracking link.
- Partially shipped: Part of your order has already left our warehouse. Orders may sometimes be supplied in multiple consignments. Our aim is to send out the ordered products as quickly as possible. The remaining items in the order will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Cancelled: The order has been cancelled. We look forward to hearing from you quite soon!
If you are still having trouble viewing your order status, please contact our customer service team.