On the contact form, you have an option of uploading files and images to help our customer service team tend to your enquiry. Providing files and images facilitates our handling of your enquiry.
What should I upload?
- You can upload images taken by yourself.
- Images in which the product is clearly visible
The following should not be uploaded:
- Images you are not the owner of the intellectual property rights thereof
How do I upload files?
- Using drag and drop: The drag and drop function works by clicking on the desired file and keeping the mouse button held down while you drag the file over to the upload field.
- Upload button: Click on the 'Upload files' button or the plus symbol to select the files you want to send to our customer service.
What file and image formats are supported?
We support images in the following file formats: .jpg, .jpeg, and .png. There is also an option of uploading PDF files. Please note: You can only upload a maximum of 4 files per each contact query and a single file cannot be larger than 8 MB.
What happens to my images / files?
Your uploaded images and files will only be made available to our customer service team. The owner of the rights to the image/file remains the owner of that image/file. Ownership is not transferred to Fabfab GmbH by uploading your image.
Please note: All mandatory fields on the contact form must be filled out so that we can transmit your query to our customer service.